Pages & Resources
- Success CouloirA 3,500′ couloir off Point Success on Mt. Rainier. Sustained, 45 degrees, and fall-line the whole way down.
- Little TahomaSkiing the south side of Little Tahoma via the Fryingpan Glacier. Fun, lower angle skiing with great views.
- West Ridge Notch CouloirA fall-line, 45 degree couloir from the west ridge notch of Mt. Stuart. An alternative to the more traveled ski descents on the mountain.
- Ulrichs CouloirA 4,000′ couloir right off the summit of Mt. Stuart.
- Kumquat CouloirA steep line off the Triad that drops into Marble Creek. 50 degrees and 2,500′ of goodness!