Pages & Resources
- Denali, West ButtressClimb of the West Buttress of Denali, North America’s tallest peak (20,320′).
- Three Sisters TraverseAn overnight excursion into the Three Sisters. Did not summit North Sister due to lack of interest in exposing myself to the Terrible Traverse. Focused on corn skiing of the Middle and South Sister instead.
- Cashmere MountainSkiing the south couloir and Victoria’s Secret couloir on Cashmere Mountain.
- Park GlacierA long day of trailbreaking on the Park Glacier in early Spring 2021. Initially an attempt at the Watson Traverse.
- Stoneman Couloir + Clean Slate CouloirThe famous Stoneman Couloir, as seen from the Heather Meadows parking lot. Definitely not as scary as it looks.