Pages & Resources
- Goode Mountain, Northeast ButtressA classic alpine rock route in the North Cascades. Low 5th class climbing with incredible position and even better views!
- Wallowa High RouteA 3-day high route through the Eagle Cap WIlderness in the Wallowa Mountains of Oregon. Truly specatcular ridgelines with an amazing variety of scenery.
- Kautz-Emmons Traverse, Mt. RainierAn up-and-over climb of the Kautz Glacier on Mt. Rainier with a ski descent of the Emmons Glacier.
- Denali, West ButtressClimb of the West Buttress of Denali, North America’s tallest peak (20,320′).
- Three Sisters TraverseAn overnight excursion into the Three Sisters. Did not summit North Sister due to lack of interest in exposing myself to the Terrible Traverse. Focused on corn skiing of the Middle and South Sister instead.