- Boulder, Talum GlaciersExploring the lesser visited sides of Mt. Baker. Skiing a few thousand feet of the Boulder Glacier and then the Talum Glacier off Mt. Sherman.
- Mt. Adams, Pinnacle West RidgeA great alternative to the NFNWR off the Pinnacle. Fall-line, 40 degree skiing directly west.
- Kautz ChuteSkiing the Kautz chute in great corn in a fat snow year! Great fall line skiing down the Turtle was a cherry on top.
- Magic S LoopA scenic tour through the Cascade Pass region including two great fall-line ski descents.
- Squak GlacierA low-angle glacier ski from the south summit of Sherman Peak. Fall-line and just over 30 degrees makes for great party skiing.
Pages & Resources