Pages & Resources
- Grand Canyon, Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim (R2R2R)A classic run through the Grand Canyon. 43 miles and 11,000′ elevation gain.
- Foss Lakes-Necklace Valley LoopA 25 mile loop from the Foss Lakes trailhead to the Necklace Valley trailhead. Sometimes referred to as the Alpine Lakes High Route.
- Opening UpOpening up about 2 of my most traumatic trips. A hard but necessary post.
- Alaska Basin-Death Canyon Shelf LoopAn exception trail run in the heart of the Teton Crest.
- Bail on Exum Ridge (September 2021)An attempt on the Grand Teton Exum Ridge, Labor Day weekend 2021. Bailed on the 3rd pitch after crowds and cold.