Pages & Resources
- Ulrichs CouloirA 4,000′ couloir right off the summit of Mt. Stuart.
- Kumquat CouloirA steep line off the Triad that drops into Marble Creek. 50 degrees and 2,500′ of goodness!
- Cashmere Mountain, NE CouloirA neat line on the east shoulder of Cashmere Mountain, ~1,200′ and steep at the top. Bad snow and April weather made for interesting conditions.
- Magic Mountain, NE Couloir (Banana Couloir)A steep 2,000′ on the NE aspect of Magic Mountain in the North Cascades.
- Mt. Thompson, N CouloirA deep and dark couloir far into the Snoqualmie backcountry.