- Pilot Ridge LoopA 29 mile loop through the Glacier Peak Wilderness with great views and awesome wildflowers.
- Grand Loop (Olympic National Park)A 42 mile loop through high alpine and beautiful meadows in Olympic National Park. Connects Deer Park, Obstruction Point, Grand Pass, Cameron Pass, Lost Pass, and Graywolf Pass.
- Boulder, Talum GlaciersExploring the lesser visited sides of Mt. Baker. Skiing a few thousand feet of the Boulder Glacier and then the Talum Glacier off Mt. Sherman.
- Mt. Adams, Pinnacle West RidgeA great alternative to the NFNWR off the Pinnacle. Fall-line, 40 degree skiing directly west.
- Kautz ChuteSkiing the Kautz chute in great corn in a fat snow year! Great fall line skiing down the Turtle was a cherry on top.
Pages & Resources